Wednesday 28 December 2011

Necromunda scenery

Hi! Just a little post about the first game I personally owned as a hobbyist ..Necromunda! I am selling this out of production scenery as I no longer play this great skirmish game. I plan to revisit it in the future I guess I will have become a terrain building expert by then though  ;)   
The first game I ever played was Warhammer quest but Necromunda really captured my imagination the source book that came with the box set had some incredible stories that really set the scene. I sold my Necromunda minis a long time ago but kept the scenery for 40k ruins terrain, however I have set it up here for a game of Necromunda to demonstrate how much scenery I have. I have the Necromunda box set stuff and the outlanders add on stuff.

I'll post the link below for anyone interested. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and carry on war gaming people!


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300641516595?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No comments:

Post a Comment